Posting mengikut label

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hot Topics: Single Mother Of Five Waiting For Daily Wages Since July


I would like to share a problem on my living allowance which started with my daily paid job for six years now.

I am a single mother of five school-going children. I have yet to receive my pay although I was supposed to have been paid end of July.

When I asked the relevant authorities about this, the sad thing was that the answer was always the same - the pay is still being processed.

My question is why is this matter still unresolved? I believe anyone waiting for their pay is desperately in need of it, especially to buy things for their schoolchildren's needs.

Those who are entitled, like I am, are hoping this matter will be resolved before schools resume in a few weeks time.

A few days ago, I went to my department as usual to ask about this.

What was surprising was that I was asked about the letter that I was issued on my appointment as a daily paid employee, copies of wage sheets and so on.

These were already submitted months ago and still the matter has not been resolved.

One more thing in the query letter was about service record. Again I was asked about this by my department.

I was told that all sick leave or without pay leave would be deducted. I was wondering why when to my knowledge only electricity, telephone and water bills needed to be settled.

If there were bills to settle, I believe I should be getting a balance.

The telephone bill was already settled in full. As far as I know shouldn't the leave without pay and sick leave be dealt with through TAP when retirement comes?

I'm hopeful this matter would be resolved soon.

Dipetik dari - BruDirect.com

No comments: